Sorry that I keep on asking questions but I want to know if using a model
can significantly increase the chance of getting a significant response.
      As far as I see for the positive peak, when I use a model (e.g. gamma
model or spmhrf), I see a more significant response compared to when I use
the FIR model. Is it correct? If true, then the same might be correct for
the negative peak.

P.S.: To be more clear, I am talking about the response maps relative to
the baseline.