Looking at the image posted previously.....

https://yalesurvey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ddwW7I9yMQuCtPn

I think it is pretty clear the 5.1 picture has better gray/white contrast.
It is a very subtle difference, but you can see it if you look at some
pieces of
wm that were "missed" by 5.2 in this image.