Hi Marcos

I would do it in matlab. Compute the spatial eigenvectors then divide the hippocampus up along the primary eigenvector

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013, Marcos Martins da Silva wrote:

Thank you for your answer, Juan.

 Yes, I want a surface of the whole hippocampus and I thought I had just
obtained that using
freeview and adding all hippo-subfield files. That resulted in the screenshot I
previously
attached. I just do not know how I can save the resultant surface.

After I checked "show as isosurface in 3D view" the low and high threshold
controls appeared.
The default threshold values on Freeview for low was 127.5 and high was 255.
When I played
with these controls, the size of the surfaces changed on 3D view. That is why I
made the
second question. I was trying to select the correct values for low and high
threshoulds so I
get an image consistent with the volume values we get after running
kvlQuantifyPosteriorProbabilityImages. After setting the correct values I would
like to save
the work as a surface so I could load the whole surface instead of loading each
individual
subfield file. But I did not find a "save as surface" option. So I used the
screenshot tool to
"save" the work. This way I could at least show you what I got but I thought it
was not the
best way to do it.

Relating to the last question about generating a new segmentation (anterior,
body and
posterior), you said I could use simple geometric rules to get it. Could you
tell me where I
can find instructions about how to do it?

Sorry, I am afraid I am a novice here and my questions are the best proof of
this, so I would
like to thank you for all your patience.

Dear Marcos,