Hi Luigi,

as it affects the surfaces you should rerun the base with

recon-all -base <templateID> -tp <tp1id> -tp <tp2id> ... -white -smooth2
-inflate2 -autorecon3 -curvstats

(replace "..." with additional time points if necessary). That should bring the base up to date.

For the long you should try the same:

recon-all -long <tp?id> <templateID> -white -smooth2 -inflate2 -autorecon3
-curvstats

Disclaimer: this has not been tested in the longitudinal stream. You can test it by running a subject (probably best if it is without edits) through 5.3 and also apply the above fixes to the 5.2 version and compare.

Best, Martin