Dear freeSurfer expert,

I am trying to perform whole brain functional connectivity analysis

Is there a wiki for resting state analysis? I have only found this wiki page
https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsFastTutorialV5.1/FsFastPreProc

So far I have run the following commands:

preproc-sess -s TB_482 -fsd Rest -stc odd -surface fsaverage lhrh -mni305
-fwhm 5 -per-run

What is the next step?

Should I use the mkanalysis-sess command?

(mkanalysis-sess -TR 3 -fsd Rest -stc odd -surface fsaverage lh -mni305
2  -fwhm 5 -analysis TB_482_lh -notask)?

Running this command it seems to create only an output file with a list of
information and nothing more, what am i doing wrong?

In addition for resting state analysis, band filter of 0.01-0.08Hz needs to
be done.  How do i do that and to which of the output files? I don’t find
any record about that either.

Thanks in advance,

Efrat