Hi Vincent - Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I can see what
might cause this glitch (only in the longitudinal case) and I'll fix it in
the next version.

In the meantime, if you delete one of the two identical lines from
cpts.map.txt, and then rerun the dmri_pathstats command line that you'll
find in the trac-all.log of your subject, it should regenerate the stats
files correctly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

a.y