Nothing looks like it is wrong with that label. Can you verify that the
white surface has not been changed since the label was created? Check
how many vertices the white surface has with mris_info. The PHC label
references a vertex index as high as 163798. If the white surface does
not have that many veritices, then that could cause the problem.
doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center