Correction

This is the lats code :

 optseq2 --ntp 140 --tr 3 --psdwin 6 15 3 --ev ev20 3 20 --ev ev40 3 20
--ev ev60 3 20 --nkeep 3 --o OptSeq_TRIALS/trial_squ --nsearch 10000

So The duration is 3 seconds for each and each repeat it 20 times. What I
need is to change/add the ISI to be 7 + or - 1.5 seconds.

Any help please ?

Another point is about the psdwin, I am not sure what exactly it
represents. I saw your slides but I thought this should also change the
ISI,. Can you comment on it please ?

Thanks

AS