Pablo,

Attached are the original SetUpFreeSurfer.csh and SetUpFreeSurfer.sh files that come with the Freesurfer5.3 installation package.

-Zeke

On 06/11/2013 02:56 PM, pablo najt wrote:
Thank you for your answer. There is another issue I am needing help
with. As I have edited the .csh file from FreeSurfer I am not able to
make it work any more. Is there a way to have a copy of
the SetUpFreeSurfer.csh?
I have downloaded the last version of Freesurfer for OSX 10.6.8
Thank you so much,
Pablo

 > Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:02:26 -0400
 > From: zkauf...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
 > To: pablon...@hotmail.com
 > CC: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
 > Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] environment variable FREESURFER_HOME
 >
 > Pablo,
 >
 > The .cshrc and .bashrc files we are referring to are not Freesurfer files
 > and do not come with the Freesurfer distribution. They are files that can
 > (although not always) exist in the home directory of your computer.
 >
 > Do not modify the the .csh or .sh files that come with Freesurfer.
That is