From: Anna Josefson <anna.b.josef...@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/5/31
Subject: Conversion
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

Dear FreeSurfer users!

 I am new to Freesurfer, and I have succesfully managed to run recon-all on
my data, for every subject.

Now I plan to use the output  - some of the different cortical and
subcortical brain structures as ROI's in my SPM analyses.

Then I would have to convert from freesurfer space to SPM space via the
coordinates.

And - I would also have to  convert from .mgz to .nii data format.

Does any have any tips on how to do this? Or a script?

Kind Regards,
Anna B. Josefson