Hi Louis,

When I try mri_surf2surf, I get the error
ERROR: could not determine type of Yeo2011_7Networks_N1000.annot

Could it be because this is an annotation file, and not a surface such
as ?h.curv, ?h.thickness etc?
I guess I need something like "mri_annot2annot", does anything like this
exist?
I tried using mri_annotation2label, mri_label2label and then
mri_label2annot,
but that's quite complicated and didn't work.

Thanks,
Peter