read_curv.m should do the trick
On Wed, 19 Jun 2013, Jürgen Hänggi wrote:

Dear Bruce

Yes, the .max and the .min files were produced, but how to access the values
in it. Is there a possibility to import these files into MATLAB?

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Jürgen

On [DATE], "Bruce Fischl" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

.H is mean and .K is Gaussian curvature. It should also write a .max and
.min, doesn't it? Those are the principal curvatures that you want.

Bruce

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013, Jürgen Hänggi