Hi Peter,

can you run any free surfer command at all? Looks to me that you did not source
free surfer. What happens if you type
freesurfer
into the terminal window? It should print the version.

Best, Martin

On Jun 20, 2013, at 5:17 AM, Peter Bohn <bohn-pe...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Dear Freesurfer experts,
>
> I was trying to run some longitudinal analysis but whenever I want to use the
> commands “long_mris_slopes” or “long_qdec_table” I just get
> “command not found” as an answer. When I try to look up a package that might
> include the command, by typing “cnf long_mris_slopes”,
> I also just get “command not found” as an answer. We are currently using
> version v 1.313.2.6.
>
> Does anyone of you know if the two commands that I would like to run, are
> included in this version? Where would I have to look for the
> additional package if it exists? Or am I by any chance just typing the
> commands incorrect?
>
> Many thanks for the help!
>
> Sincerely yours
>
> Peter

---------------------------------
Dr. Martin Reuter
Assistant in Neuroscience - Massachusetts General Hospital
Instructor in Neurology   - Harvard Medical School
MGH / HMS / MIT

A.A.Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
149 Thirteenth Street, Suite 2301
Charlestown, MA 02129

Phone: +1-617-724-5652
Email: