Hi Peter,

it needs to be .Qdecrc and have these lines:

MEASURE1 = long.thickness-avg
MEASURE2 = long.thickness-rate
MEASURE3 = long.thickness-pc1
MEASURE4 = long.thickness-spc

You will then see in the /Design/ tab in Qdec, that you can now select e.g. long.thickness-rate under /Measure/ as the dependent variable.

You wrote below that you get this error:
"couldn’t open…/1CAGB/surf/lh.thikness.fwhm10/fsaverage.mgz or .mgh file"
note that thickness is spelled with 'ck'. Check your .Qdecrc if there's a typo.

Best, Martin