Thanks Bruce;
Okay i assume, useRealRAS should be 1 for scanner RAS;
Two questions:
1. If my control points are in scanner RAS, then can I use them directly as
long as I set
useRealRAS to 1 in the control.dat file ?
2. Can useRealRAS variable be only 0/1 or do you have a different value for
surface RAS?

Thanks
Mehul