Thank you for your email. Yes that v is what freesurfer home is set to.
Somehow that GCA file (SMS numerous others) were missing from the averages
folder. I manually chopped them from a different 5.3 install, but am not
sure v why they are missing (I am the only person using this machine and
did not delete anything from the averages folder).

Now that I copied the files over the command I listed runs but crashes with
the error mpr2mni305 failed. I get this error on a dataset I have already
processed using freesurfer 5.3 centos 6 version without the use-cuda option.

Best wishes,

Sal
Hi Salil

what is FREESURFER_HOME set to? Is it  /usr/local/freesurfer? Does
/usr/local/freesurfer/average/**RB_all_2008-03-26.gca exist?

On Mon, 8 Jul 2013, Salil Soman wrote:

 Hi,
> Am running this command:
>
> $FREESURFER_HOME/bin/recon-all -i 3DSPGR.nii.gz -s WCA_248_T1Q_FS
> -nuintensitycor-3T -nocanorm -openmp 50 -hippo-subfields
> -use-cuda -all
>
> And am get this out put / error:
>
> Testing for CUDA device:
> nvcc: NVIDIA (R) Cuda compiler driver
> Copyright (c) 2005-2012 NVIDIA Corporation
> Built on Fri_Sep_21_17:28:58_PDT_2012
> Cuda compilation tools, release 5.0, V0.2.1221
>
> Driver : 5.50
> Runtime : 5.0
>
> Acquiring CUDA device
> Using default device
> CUDA device: GeForce GTX 660
>

>  ======= NUMBER OF OPENMP THREADS = 50 =======
> stable5
>
> NVIDIA driver version info:
> NVRM version: NVIDIA UNIX x86_64 Kernel Module  319.32  Wed Jun 19
> 15:51:20 PDT 2013
>
> ERROR: cannot find /usr/local/freesurfer/average/**RB_all_2008-03-26.gca
>
> Any suggestions what I am doing incorrectly?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Sal

e-mail
HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/**complianceline<http://www.partners.org/complianceline>.
If the e-mail was sent to you in error
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly