Dear Freesurfers,

I have carefully gone through the tutorial data "good_output", and find
that wm.mgz lies inside the boundary of the white matter almost all the
time, with fewer than 10 slices of exception. Whenever there is an
exception, the affected area is relatively small. Therefore, I am wondering

1) Should wm.mgz always lie inside the boundary of the white matter?
2) If I have subjects whose wm.mgz lies outside the boundary of the white
matter (which I do), should I add control points until the two nearly match?

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Ye