From: Anastasia Yendiki [mailto:ayend...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 2:44 PM
To: Hoptman, Matthew
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: RE: [Freesurfer] application of mri_cvs_register question

Hi Matt - The --reg option expects a .dat file. There should be one
produced by bbregister in the xfms/ directory?

a.y

On Mon, 15 Jul 2013, Hoptman, Matthew wrote:

Hi Anastasia,
Yes, that was my problem. I think I need to use
mri_vol2vol --targ ../../../cvs_avg35_inMNI152/mri/norm.mgz --m3z
../../cvs/cvs_avg35_inMNI152/final_CVSmorph_tocvs_avg35_inMNI152.m3z
--noDefM3zPath --reg diff2anat.bbr.mat --mov ../dtifit_FA.nii.gz --o
diffvol2CVS.nii.gz --no-save-reg

I now get:
Using the m3z file as it is; no assumed location.
regio_read_register(): Success
Error reading R[3][0] from diff2anat.bbr.mat

Matrix from regfile:
-0.001   0.972  -0.234  -3.311;
-0.001   0.234   0.972   69.949;
0.000   0.000   0.000   1.000;
0.000   0.000   0.000   0.000;

I was stuck at that point.  Lilla Zollei told me she'd look into it, but maybe
you've communicated with her?
Thanks
Matt