Hello freesurfers,

    I am currently trying to create a normalized .mgz file using the
mri_ca_normalize command. Instead of using a .gca atlas, I am using a
manually segmented image.

   I have tried using the -seg flag. However, I keep getting an error that
I am not inputting the correct arguments. Do you have to include the .gca
and transform file in the command, even if they will not be used? The
fswiki section on GCA atlases does not seem to touch on this.

For instance, which of the following would be the correct command line?

1.)    mri_ca_normalize -seg <seg_file> <input volume> <output_file>

or

2.) mri_ca_normalize -seg <seg_file> <input volume> <GCA atlas> <transform
file> <output_file>

Thanks for the help!

~ Mark