Hi Riccardo - The way this is designed is that you have to have
longitudinal T1 data and run the longitudinal stream of recon-all on it,
before you run the longitudinal version of tracula on your DWI.

You could fake this by simply creating a copy of the recon-all directory
of your first T1 time point and name it as the 2nd time point, then run
longitudinal recon-all on them to generate all the files that tracula
expects to find. This of course may bias your study towards the first time
point, and the whole point of the longitudinal stream is to make sure
there is no bias.

Hope this helps,
a.y