There is a *.thresh.label version of all the BA labels in 5.3, but I don't think it's used by default. You can try using those labels instead.

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013, Satrajit Ghosh wrote:

hi bruce,
currently 5.3, but the data i was looking at was processed with 5.1 and in
that right ba44/45 was always larger.

cheers,

satra

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>