Good question:). It does not look like we are currently creating a stats file for the subfields, which means you will have to do it yourself. You can do it with something like

cd $SUBJECTS_DIR/subject
mri_segstats --seg mri/hippsubfieldseg.mgz --sum stats/hipposub.stats --pv mri/norm.mgz --excludeid 0 --brain-vol-from-seg --brainmask mri/brainmask.mgz --in mri/norm.mgz --in-intensity-name norm --in-intensity-units MR --subject subject --surf-wm-vol --etiv --ctab $FREESURFERHOME/FreeSurferColorLUT.txt

You can then run asegstats2table specifying hipposub.stats as the stats file

doug