---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yunxin Wang <yunxinw...@gmail.com>
Date: 2013/8/6
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] How to transfer a reconstructed pial surface file
into a 256*256*256 matlab matrix file?
To: Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for your response. Actually I want to use the fast marching toolbox
to further analyze the pial surface that FreeSurfer has reconstructed
automatically, but according to the procedure only the pial surface will be
used for fast marching process and I found out the input file of fast
marching is a 256*256*256 matlab file which I could just load in matlab but
couldn't see any detail. Do you think I can use the
*freesurfer_read_surf*function in matlab to transfer the surface?

Best,
Yunxin