Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 19:29:33 -0400
From: Douglas N Greve <gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Different results in surface and volume
        analyses
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

Hi Emily, the processing stream is designed to mask out cortical regions
from the volume analysis. The volume analysis is used for subcortical
structures. To make sure that the same voxels are not analyzed twice,
the cortical surface is masked out of the mni305 analysis.
doug

ps. If you really want to see the full volume analysis, then there are
some flags that will do this.

Message: 14