ery funny indeed...so, just for absolute clarification is there a
one-to-one correspondence between the order listed in the mesh collection
and the order in the lookup tables? i.e. does label 2 (CSF) correspond to
position -1 (reference)? Does label 8 (left subiculum) correspond to
position 9?

Also, when I open a given rasterized file, it shows me a subfield view of
a particular area. If we wanted to register this with another image, how
would we do it--could we find bounding box coordinates? Or can we access
the entire t1 weighted image?

Best regards,
Raja