Hi Eli

I don't think that's an error, just an arcane warning that some open source numerical minimization code complains about sometimes. Looking at the log it seems like it completed ok, although this is the version of 5.3 without the segstats/ribbon patch, which you will probably want to download (can someone point Eli at this?)