Definitely age. You don't need to adjust for volume since these are not
volume/area/length measures that you're comparing. You should also check
for any group differences in motion before you proceed and make sure your
groups are matched in terms of motion. If you do separate t-tests for each
tract, you'll need to adjust for multiple comparisons (by the number of
tracts).