Dear Freesurfers,

I transferred the white matter binary mask (derived from aseg, volume) to FSL
and performed probabilistic tractography in it.
Now I'd like to project the 'outer' white matter results (vol) onto the white
surface.

To test for the acuracy of this approach, I tried to project the white matter
mask (binarized, volume) itself on the surface, proper projection should give
only 1s (ones) on the surface, which holds true for the majority of vertices.

I used the following command: mri_vol2surf --mov whitevolume.mgz --reg
struct2freesurfer.dat --projdist-max 0 3 0.1 --interp nearest --hemi rh --out

Is there a way to optimize this? The binarized white matter data (volume) is
just below the white matter surface in most cases, sometimes, voxels are also
above the surface.
If I try trilinear I get values far away from 1 (hence values which are not
included in the primary data (=binarized mask).

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Thank you very much,

Best
Robert
--

Besuchen Sie uns auf: www.uke.de

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts;
Gerichtsstand: Hamburg
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Martin Zeitz (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe
Koch-Gromus, Joachim Prölß, Rainer Schoppik