Hi Alan,

lGI is different from the folding index. lGI is not yet extracted automatically
in the different regions, because it's more meant to be use at the vertexwise
level. But you can easily obtain the lGI values averaged over the Desikan's ROI
using the following command:

mris_anatomical_stats -a SUBJ/label/?h.aparc.annot -t SUBJ/surf/?h.pial_lgi -f
SUBJ/stats/lh.aparc_lgi.stats SUBJ ?h

Please note than then you will get the average lGI values for each region for
each subject under the thickness column, and that the volume in this same text
file will not mean anything relevant anymore.

Then you can go for:

aparcstats2table --subjects ALL_YOUR_SUBJECTS --hemi ?h --meas thickness --parc
aparc_lgi --tablefile aparc_lgi_?h.txt

Let me know if you have difficulties,

Marie