I'd probably try GM plus a (DWI-sized) voxel or so into the WM.

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013, Sean Hatton wrote:

Great, I will give that a shot. In the seeding ROI should I combine the gm and
wm labels or is the GM sufficient to encapsulate, say, the superior temporal
gurus GM and WM?

Anastasia Yendiki <ayend...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

Hi Sean - Do you mean that the streamlines go through non-brain voxels?
You could you a slightly dilated version of the aparc+aseg as a mask. You
can use bbregister to map it to the subject's DWI space.

a.y