Hi Gari - It looks from the output like something has gone wrong with the registration, either diffusion to anatomical, or individual to atlas. If you upload for me here all the directories that tracula has created so far (dmri, dmri.bedpostX, dlabel), I'll take a look.
        http://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2/

Thanks,
a.y