Hi FS experts,

I’m about to run aparcstats2table for a longitudinal study, and I’m wondering
seeing as I’ve already written a longitudinal qdec table that includes subject
IDs under the fsid column, is it necessary to pass -subjects subj1 subj2 subj3
… etc AND the qdec to aparcstats2table or should I just pass the qdec?

I only ask as the tutorial says -subjects is required, but it seems redundant
and I wanted to verify.

jon