Hello,

I am finding that my bedposting is not completing successfully. I was able to
get my first two subjects to run successfully, however, for the other two
subjects that I have run I have gotten the following message:

For some reason the bedpostX process DOES NOT appear
to have successfully completed. Please examine your
results carefully.
/opt/psych_imaging/Freesurfer_5.3//bin/bedpostx_mgh: line 345: kill: (30896) -
No such process

Any ideas of what I should be looking for or troubleshooting to get this step
to work?

Thanks so much,

Emily