Hi Bruce and others,
Thanks Bruce. I had installed the centos6.5 x86_64 in my computer, and setup
the freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v5.3.0.tar.gz, and I setup the
nvidia drivers completely. Then I tried to run this command:
freeview -f
$SUBJECTS_DIR/fsaverage/surf/lh.inflated:overlay=lh.gender_age.glmdir/lh-Avg-thickness-age-Cor/mc-z.negative.sig.cluster.mgh:overlay_threshold=2,5:annot=lh.gender_age.glmdir/lh-Avg-thickness-age-Cor/mc-z.negative.sig.ocn.annot
. It did present the underlay(lh.inflated),overlay and annot, but it suspended
when I click the button "configure overlay". Then freeview were suspended. The
CPU ran "100%",and memory ran "23%". There was nothing to do but terminated it
manually in the command console by "ctrl + c".
I want to know why I cannot configure overlay. Is it a poor graphic card or CPU
or memory? My graphic card is "NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT", and CPU is "Intel(R)
Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz", and RAM is 2.00G.
Thanks Bruce and others.
All the best.
2013-12-30