Hello Rujing,

You can download the most up to date version of freeview using the
following link:

ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/fsdev/zkaufman/dev/

In order to use this version, you will need to replace the file
$FREESURFER_HOME/bin/freeview.bin currently on your system, with the file
you download from the link above. Let me know if you need additional
assistance.

-Zeke