Dear doug, bruce and others,
Previously I could not view "
freeview -f
$SUBJECTS_DIR/fsaverage/surf/lh.inflated:overlay=lh.gender_age.glmdir/lh-Avg-thickness-age-Cor/mc-z.negative.sig.cluster.mgh:overlay_threshold=2,5:annot=lh.gender_age.glmdir/lh-Avg-thickness-age-Cor/mc-z.negative.sig.ocn.annot
" from the "http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/GroupAnalysis";.
The freeview did represent 3 images. But it reported a something about no
geomatric information and I couldnot configure the overlay(When I clicked the
"configure overlay", it stopped without any response). My OS is CentOS 6.5
desktop version, and graphic card is NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 650 and setup the
NVIDIA driver. Freesurfer version is
freesurfer-Linux-centos6_x86_64-stable-pub-v5.3.0.tar.gz.My computer has 2G
memory and 4 processors.
I need help to fix it.
If anyone have viewed sample data or other data(*.inflated,
*sig.cluster.mgh,and *sig.ocn.annot) simultaneously successfully by freeview
just as above, would you please tell me some information? The information I
need is Freesurer version, Centos version(desktop or others) and something in
CentOS setup, graphic card version and its driver, memory size.
Thanks very much, doug, brucen and others.
Any reply will be highly appreciated.
All the best.
Rujing Zha