Hi Mark

did you create your own .gca file? If so, why? Does it happen for all your subjects?
Bruce

On Mon, 12 May 2014, Mark Plantz wrote:

As a quick update to this problem, it looks like the wm_mean and gm_mean are
reasonable
during the #SkullLTA and #SkullStripping steps. However, wm mean = 0 and gm
mean = 0 for the
#CA_normalize and #EM_registration steps.
Could this have anything to do with using a manual talairach alignment in
previous steps? I
did include the -nogcareg flag with the recon-all command.

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Mark Plantz