Hi Doug,

Do you mean wmparc.stats? If yes, that is my understanding of the only way (so
far) to estimate WM volume by FreeSurfer too, and you already told me (before)
that it is only 5mm from white surface down into the brain center, correct??

I don't have a better way to do this so far.

If there is another way to get those WM volume by area other than wmparc.stats,
can you let me know too?

Best,
Daniel

On 5/14/14 5:58 PM, "Douglas N Greve"