Hi

help lme_mass_FDR

and

help /lme_mass_FDR2/

For help with input and output?

Knut J

On 05/26/2014 11:24 AM, Nandita Vijayakumar wrote:
Hi FS team,

I was wondering if you could help me with FDR correction for linear mixed models within Matlab. I have run FDR2 correction using the following command: /dvtx = lme_mass_FDR2(F_lhstats.pval,F_lhstats.sgn,lhcortex,0.05,0); /However, dvtx was empty, so I would like to try lme_mass_FDR instead. Could you please help me with the command for FDR correction, as well as how to visualise the corrected significance map in FreeSurfer?

Thank you,

Nandi Vijayakumar

MPsych (Clinical Neuropsychology) / PhD Candidate
ADAPT | Adolescent Development and Psychopathology Team
Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences
University of Melbourne
Email: _n.vijayaku...@student.unimelb.edu.au <mailto:n.vijayaku...@student.unimelb.edu.au>_