Hi Elia - It looks like this file didn't get created:
/home/elia/scripts/Tracula/LCL/Tracula-B0-Input_zip/T13D/timePoint1/dmri/dwi.nii.gz

The command that was supposed to create it was epidewarp.fsl. You can find the command line that begins with "epidewarp.fsl" in the log file that you sent me. When you run that whole line directly from the unix command line, do you get any errors?

a.y