Dear Freesurfer Experts,

I would like the mean thickness measures of each clusters i found in qdec
from both control and patient group.

I used qdec for a group comparison in cortical thickness between a patient
group and a healthy control group.

I found 30 different significant clusters after FDR. I would like to
extract the mean cortical thickness of each significant cluster in the
patient group and in the healthy control group.

I went though previous post and run the following command:

mri_glmfit-sim --glmdir lh-Diff-Control-HF-Intercept-thickness --cache 1.3
abs --cwpvalthresh .99

 and found following output:

cmdline mri_glmfit --y
/home/virtualuser/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/glmdir/y.mgh --fsgd
/home/virtualuser/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/glmdir/qdec.fsgd doss
--glmdir /home/virtualuser/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/glmdir --surf
fsaverage lh --label
/home/virtualuser/freesurfer/subjects/fsaverage/label/lh.aparc.label
--C
/home/virtualuser/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/glmdir/contrasts/lh-Avg-Intercept-thickness.mat
--C
/home/virtualuser/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/glmdir/contrasts/lh-Diff-Control-HF-Intercept-thickness.mat

WARNING: unrecognized mri_glmfit cmd option doss

SURFACE: fsaverage lh
set: No match.
FreeSurfer:~/freesurfer/subjects/qdec/glmdir>

Any help would be great.

With regards,

Santosh

--
With Best Regards,
Post Doctoral Fellow, Department of Anesthesiology

University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90034

Phone No. 808-5896940