Hi there,

I'm currently working on compiling FS source code trying to use CUDA 6, and
newer GPUs like Titan series. I haven't got lucky yet, but I will keep on
trying... In the meantime I would like to download the CUDA 5 binaries. Are
these binaries been published? I can't find anything on the FreeSurfer
wiki...

In my previous work you mentioned  "Improving Execution Performance of
FreeSurfer" we used CUDA 3 binaries that I had compiled with --enable-fermi
flag. Just to clarify your concern, we never used openmp on the test setup
of that study, we have implemented a scheduler to manage K simultaneous
recon-all executions.

Thank you,

--
Jordi Delgado Mengual