Hi Adam,
thank you for your mail. I am quite demoralized because I cannot get out
of my problem and I am not receiving support from the mailing list.
Which is, according to you, the solution? Do I need to install 5.3 version
and re-analyse all my subjects from the beginning?
Or do you think that I can install the 5.3 xhemireg (and surfreg) only?

I would be very grateful to receive any help or opinion

Angela