Hi Panos,

It all depends on what your question is: whether the between-group difference
in LGI and surface area is an absolute difference (then don't correct), or
whether you want to see if it holds after correction. In any case, by geometric
definition, the relationship between surface area, and thus LGI, and volume is
governed by a power law, which means that if you linearly correct for
intracranial volume, some of its effect will remain.

Hope it helps,

Marie