Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 09:45:16 -0400
From: fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Freesurfer ROI analysis

Hi Silas

I'll leave the movement question for Martin Reuter who has been
investigating this extensively.

For your other question, one of the central focuses of our recent research
has been in improving the sensitivity and reliability of longiudinal
analyses like these, so it is definitely a major strength of ours.