Dear Surfers,

While running a mri_glmfit-sim (monte carlo simulation) for roi analyses
generated using mri_glmfit, I encountered the following error code:

ERROR: cannot find
/Applications/MRI/freesurfer_5.30_x86_64/average/mult-comp-cor/fsaverage/lh/cortex/fwhm31/abs/th13/mc-z.csd

I checked the fwh.dat file within my glm/ directories and realize that
there is a discrepancy between the fwhm I set for the analyses and the fwhm
in this file (which explains why I encountered the error above.)

Can someone explain why there is a large discrepancy for these roi analyses
(which is specified using the --label option)? What kinds of things can I
do to run the monte carlo simulation appropriately?

Thank you,
Vy Dinh
MD Candidate, Class of 2017
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health