Hello,

I did all of my DTI preprocessing through tracula.  I now am using FSL
probtractx (which utilizes the bedpost stage output) to explore pathways from
the amygdala to the ventromedial prefontal cortex.

When I used FSL's probtractx, when I viewed the tract. The tract was in the
wrong area of the brain.

So, I think this may have something to do with the transfromation matrices I
gave it via tracula.

*FSL asks for the seed to diffusion transformation matrix so that it can
convert your seed masks from MNI space to diffusion space. I gave the
transformation matrix  in the dmri folder under xfms, titled mni2diff.bbr.mat.
I have a feeling this may be the issue.

* I then tried to use the FLIRT registration tool through FSL to get the
appropriate transformation matrices.  It asks for the bedpost directory. I got
an error saying it could not read my no_dif_brain_mask.nii.

I am not sure what transformation matrix to give and was wondering if you could
give me some guidance.

Thanks,

Emily