Hi - I still have not been able to apply the field map correction within
tracula. Tracula does not appear to recognize the format of my field maps
in either dicom or nifti formats. However, as a work around I first did the
field map correction outside tracula (using our wrapper script for
epidewarp). Next I used this field map corrected image as the input
diffusion image for tracula and set  dob0 = 0 in my  dmrirc file (so as to
skip tracula's field map correction). This appears to be working.

Eileen.