Hi Anastasia and FS-community

Thanks for your quick and helpful answer. I hope your server doesn’t treat me
like SPAM already. ;-)

Anyways I have some several other questions. Is there a way to run bedpostX for
different subjects in a row? Or do I have to run it for each subject
separately. I’m a Linux-newbie, so I’m not familiar with writing own scripts.

I’m currently testing Tracula on our MRI-computer, but in the near future we
will try to get Tracula working on the cluster (as we are doing already for
recon-all). Is there a way to solve the error that occurs when running bedpostX
through the trac-all command (see below)?

I’m also getting the following error when running bedpostX directly:

../dmri.bedpostX/monitor: Permission denied.

I see that there are still files produced by the command, so I think I
shouldn’t give this error a lot of attention? I’ve already tried to adjust the
permission in my SUBJECTS_DIR with the recursive option -R (chmod a+rwx -R
$SUBJECTS_DIR), but this doesn’t seem to fix the problem.

Thanks for the already given advice,

Regards,

Robby

Robby De Pauw, drs.
Ghent University
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Sciences
3B3
De Pintelaan 185
B-9000 Ghent

robby.dep...@ugent.be