Hi,

I need to overlay some functional imaging data onto a structural scan to create
some figures. How would I do this?

I tried an older tutorial but it seems the files don't exist anymore in the
tutorial dataset
(https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/Visualization). However
the image provided is what I would like to create as a figure. It is not
necessary to overlay onto the participants brain and could easily get away with
overlaying it on a standard brain.

I was given analysis files from FSL. Namely the one I was told to overlay was
*.nii.gz file following the FEAT analysis from FSL.

Regards in advance.

Bryan Chiu
Undergraduate Research Assistant
Aging, Mobility, and Cognitive Neuroscience Lab
Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health
Department of Physical Therapy
Faculty of Medicine
University of British Columbia